The Visual Communications Program is now accepting design concepts for a 10’x30’ billboard that highlights the Kirsh Law Firm of North East, Maryland. Entries must include “The Kirsh Law Firm” and their phone number, “410-287-1510”. The Kirsh Law Firm is a real estate law firm, and designs may (but are not required) to include their tagline, “Guiding You Home”. For more information on the firm, visit their website, kirshtitle.com. The billboard is on Route 40 in Elkton; if you are traveling from Elkton to North East, it is on the right side between the red lights at Route 213 and Landing Lane. The winning design will be selected by The Kirsh Law Firm and will be awarded a $500 Cecil College Scholarship. In addition, the winning design may also be placed on the law firm’s billboard. By submitting a design, you authorize The Kirsh Law Firm to use your design for marketing purposes.
- Submit JPEG versions of your design to Adam Jacono email@example.com, include “Billboard Design” in your subject line. The winning design must be a large, print-ready document in .psd or .tiff format, so please save your original files!
- Download: Kirsh vector logos click here
- Billboard size: 30’ x 10’
- Up to 5 billboard designs, must include “The Kirsh Law Firm”, and “410-287-1510”
- Optional: The firm’s tagline, “Guiding you home”
- Image Titled: FirstName_LastName_Title
- Deadline: December 1,, 2017
- Emailed firstname.lastname@example.org a jpeg version of the original
2016 Contest Winner: Jon Murray